To get lean, chow down right.
The top five fat loss foods that are beneficial to helping you get lean and attain your fitness goals are:
- Oatmeal. Oatmeal is a great fat burner and easy to cook. But do pay attention to different brands and read the labels for sugar content.
- Plain old-fashioned chicken breast. Always make sure the chicken you pick is very lean with minimal fat. Breast meat is typically the leanest, so look for that first when you’re at the store.
- Egg white. Egg whites have always been great for dieting and losing weight.
- Good old brown rice. As a slow starchy, carbohydrate, be sure to eat brown rice no later than the afternoon time. This prevents your body from consuming carbs during the evening, which can lead to fat gain. If looking to cut fat, avoid late night consumption.
- Fish oils. The best fish oils for fat loss are Omega 3 and Omega 6. These ramp up the fat burning effectiveness of your day-to-day activities.
- Lastly, a great fat burning food is asparagus. This is used quite a bit as a natural diuretic to get rid of the last water deposits before photo-shoots or competitions. Asparagus contains the chemical asparagines, which is an alkaloid that directly alters cells and breaks down fat. It also contains a chemical that removes waste from the body. This ultimately helps reduce fat levels.