MP Labor Day Work Hard/Play Hard Giveaway
MP LABOR DAY WORK HARD/PLAY HARD GIVEAWAY
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, all you need to do is buy products off MusclePharm.com. No enrollment, special codes or links are necessary.
You'll get two points for every dollar spent on the site and four points per dollar for on a few specific products: Assault Pre Workout, BCAAs in Blue Raspberry, Protein Candies and Protein Cheese Crisps.
There will also be other opportunities to get bonus points through social media and promotions we'll tell announce later.
The contest runs Wednesday, August 26 through Monday, September 14.
At the end of the contest, we'll pick the winners from the customers who generated the most points. Here's what they'll get:
First Place: MP Pit Bike
As seen on ESPN! Our First Place winner will get the actual MP-branded Kawasaki KLX110R pit bike that raced at Travis Pastrana’s “Pastranaland” thunderdome in Maryland. Packing 112ccs and at just 167.5 pounds, this bike is super fun and, with the MP branding and race pedigree, it’s one of a kind. Prize includes the bike and shipping to the winner. $3,000 Value!
Second Place: Training Session with Matt Blank
You probably already know Matt Blank from seeing him in our gym and as designer of our Weekly Workouts. Matt grew up on MP products as a kid from Mississippi and is now a respected celebrity trainer in Los Angeles. The second place point earner in this contest will win a set of four 30-minute personal training sessions to be conducted online via Zoom.
Third Place: One Year of Free MP Product
The 3rd, 4th and 5th place point earners will receive One Year’s Supply of MusclePharm Products (defined as a $1,000 credit to our website).
The Fine Print
Contest Fine Print:
The contest begins on Tuesday, August 26, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific time and ends on Monday, September 14, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time. Contest is only valid in the United States. Customers to receive 2 points for every $1 spent on MusclePharm.com products, but may receive additional points for purchases of specific promotional products or for purchases during specific periods of time to be communicated separately. We should include that contestants must be over the age of 18.
How Winners Will Be Selected:
MP is using an app to automatically tally and track point earning. MP expects that winners will be selected in order of points earned at the end of the contest, however some discretion may be exercised in the event that commercial transactions are completed using the site, in the event of product returns, etc.
Prize Fine Print:
Prizes will be awarded as described on the Giveaway webpage (https://musclepharm.com/pages/giveaway). Note that MP may be required by law to issue winners an IRS 1099 form reporting the value of the prize received and that MP will not pay any applicable taxes on the winner’s behalf. Prizes are not interchangeable or redeemable for any cash value. Here are some further specifics:
MusclePharm will ship the bike to the winning customer at MP’s expense. The bike itself is new, however has been ridden in several days of competition, so wear and tear should be expected and MP makes no representations about the bike’s condition. MP has not had the bike inspected and does not make any warranties.
Training by Matt Blank:
Matt Blank has agreed to provide four 30-minute personal training sessions via the Zoom platform. MusclePharm will pay Matt for these sessions. No other representations are made.
Product Give Away:
Three winners will receive a $1,000 site credit to MusclePharm.com. This will take the form of a promotional code which can be used as many times as desired over the following 12 months until the site credit is exhausted. Note that MP’s standard shipping pricing will be in effect (currently $9.99 for most shipments and free shipping on orders over $99) due to a limitation on promotional codes within the Shopify e-commerce system.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even Finer Print
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who sign up at MusclePharm.com and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of MusclePharm, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of MusclePharm as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, August 26, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time and ending Monday, September 14, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. All online entries must be received by Monday, September 14, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by purchasing products as outlined above at MusclePharm.com. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MusclePharm. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of MusclePharm.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive the prizes as outlined above. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by MusclePharm. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at MusclePharm’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for MusclePharm to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected among the top point earners as detrmined by the Viral Sweep Shopify application, under MusclePharm’s supervision. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. MusclePharm shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MUSCLEPHARM’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: MusclePharm reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MusclePharm’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, MusclePharm may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MusclePharm. MusclePharm reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. MusclePharm has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, MusclePharm reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless [your company name] and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND STATE OF CALIFORNIA. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles county having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email email@example.com.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is MusclePharm Corporation, 4400 Vanowen Street, Burbank, California.