Choc Peanut Butter Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
Posted on 29 November 2016
Brought to you by @macro_chef, and make sure to follow his page for other amazing recipes!!
Whole Wheat Flour - 1/2 cup
Vanilla Combat 100% Casein - 2/3 scoop
Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt - pinch
Cinnamon - to taste
1 Whole Egg
Canned Pumpkin Purée - 1/2 cup
Almond Milk - 1/4 cup
Vanilla Extract - 1/4 tsp (optional)
1 Pumpkin Reese's Cup
Natural Creamy Peanut Butter - 1 tbsp
Dark Chocolate Chips - 1 tbsp
1. Preheat pan to a medium-high heat.
2. In a bowl, mix: flour, Combat 100% Casein, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the egg, pumpkin purée, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
4. Then add the dry ingredients to the wet and gently stir until batter is formed
5. Spray the pan with a nonstick spray, then spoon in the batter to make 4 medium sized pancakes. Cook for about 3 minutes per side.
6. Heat the peanut butter and chocolate chips in a separate microwave bowls until melted. Then drizzle over the pancakes!
7. Finally, cut up the Reese's into small chunks, add to the pancakes and enjoy!!
Macros (for 4 pancakes):
Calories - 684
Fat - 25g
Cabs - 77.36g
Protein - 41.7g