Combat Granola Recipe
Posted on 29 November 2016
- Old fashioned oats: 2 cups
- Combat 100% Whey Vanilla: 1 scoop
- Flaxseed: 6tbsp
- Cinnamon: to taste
- Coconut Oil: 1tbsp
- Honey: 4tbsp
- Vanilla Extract: 1tsp
- Dark Chocolate Chips: 4tbsp
- Combat Crunch Chocolate Cake: 2 bars
- Preheat oven to 325℉
- Combine oats, Combat 100% Whey, flaxseed, and cinnamon in a bowl
- Heat almond butter, coconut oil, and honey in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until the almond butter has melted and combined with oil and honey. Then stir in the vanilla extract
- Remove the sauce pan from the heat and stir in dry mixture.
- Spread the granola on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove and stir, then place back in the oven to bake for another 10-12 minutes.
- Top the granola mixture with chocolate chips and protein bar chunks. Stir mixture and let it cool for 15 minutes!
Macros (for one serving):