Blueberry Vanilla Protein Popsicles
Posted on 10 April 2017
Blueberry Vanilla Popsicles are extremely easy to make and are perfect for cooling down, post-workout! 💪
- Combat Protein (Vanilla) - 1 scoop
- Plain Non-fat Yogurt - 1.5 cups
- Blueberries - 1/4 cup
1. In a bowl, mix your yogurt and protein together.
2. Once both ingredients have been mixed, pour into popsicle molds. The molds we used made 4 popsicles.
3. Once the mix is in the molds, just place in your blueberries and let it set for about 4 hours or until frozen.
Macros (per popsicle):